8.23.2007

#80

Okay, I haven't actually taken any steps toward learning these things, but I have picked out my 5 songs for acoustic guitar:

  1. "Ball and Chain" by Social Distortion. So's to make myself cry while I sing it.
  2. "Gloria" by Them. I have this miguided notion that it'll be easy. Plus you don't hear it a lot.
  3. "It's the End of the World as We Know It (And I Feel Fine)" by REM. Because I already know the words, and who doesn't want to show that off? Oh, it's just me, then. Okay.
  4. "Don't Look Back in Anger" by Oasis. I don't know if this song will work as an acoustic song, but I don't care. It's got singalong cheesy goodness.
  5. "I Fought the Law and the Law Won." I'm punk rock, just like Buddy Holly. I'm hesitant, though because I think this one will be really hard. Who am I kidding? They're all going to be really hard!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger