8.02.2007

Canada: Check


The path home (away from home)
Originally uploaded by the_pdub
So, it's been a month since we got back from Canada (yeah, I'm organized and on top of stuff). I crossed it off my list, because that is gratifying, but I failed to blog the experience.

And now it's sort of a wash of "pretty" and "wow" and "I wish I lived here."

We went to Vancouver BC (forced to skip Victoria by our own collective stupidity and spent the entire day in the car instead. argh). We ate good sushi, saw Canada Day fireworks, drank bubble tea and walked and walked and walked. Aquariums, science museums and the single largest toy store I have ever, ever seen. Plus, you can't turn around without encountering beautiful, beautifuler, and still more beautifuler views.

1 comment:

ckw said...

yep canada is good-
found bubble tea here-up on 42nd--
thanks for checkin my blog-
learned how to do the "link" thing this am
luvmom

Powered By Blogger