2.22.2008

5 things I've learned in the last week

1. I have to my 100 hours of observations done before I student teach in the fall. Ack! (Hellooooo, Summer school!)

2. Joe Cocker used to be normal in the absence of music. That and he's awesomer than I previously suspected. Kudos to Julie Taymor for choosing his rendition of "A Little Help from my Friends" for Across the Universe.

3. One should never, ever tighten the string's of one's hoodie while one is wearing glasses. The resulting trauma to the nose is so not worth the extra warmth.

4. School district boundary maps are difficult to follow. If we continue to live here, I have no idea what school Preston would go to. I hope it's Orenco--they're the Orcas, and he digs Orcas.

5. I am, apparently, a Democratic Party Neighborhood Leader. I have no idea what that means. I think I'll learn on Sunday, if I can drag myself to the orientation.

Bonus--always check which blog you're blogging in before beginning blogging to make sure your blogging in the blog you wish to be blogging in.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger