4.18.2008

taxes

slight errors on tax forms bite. i sorta left off the dub's SSN...weird how they don't want you to take the child tax credits if you can't account for your child! happily it's the kind of thing that's fixed with a phone call.

which, when you come to think of it, is pretty surprising. since when is anything you do for local, state or federal government simple? maybe i'm speaking too soon, though. maybe it's the phone call from hell. even if it isn't, i'm making brandon do it.

in other news--juno was cute, but not as superfantasticOMGawesomeslurpee as everybody made it out to be. much better in the low-key indie vein was wristcutters: a love story. seeing them both so close together made me think that patrick fugit and ellen page should totally do a movie together--and also that i really love what patrick fugit's decided to do with his career. i haven't seen him in a movie i've disliked (then again, i haven't seen Legion of Fire: Killer Ants!).

Hey, I think I have some stuff on my list to cross off. I think I'll check that out.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger