9.05.2008

Life Imitating Art Imitating Life

So...I just learned that The West Wing character Matt Santos was based on Barack Obama. Which is probably why I've been having so many Season 7 flashbacks in this election cycle. I miss Bingo Bob.

Totally unrelated, but the Portland TBA festival started last night. I'd like to see Mike Daisey, and I'm a little interested in Sojourn, but mostly because I haven't had much occasion to see the South Waterfront since it's been all developed up. We used to walk through there from time to time--sometimes I miss being able to walk to downtown (admittedly a long walk), but most of the time I don't.

Also, there's the Tiny TBA on the 14th with a dance party courtesy of Greasy Kid Stuff which is seriously the best thing one can listen to on a Saturday morning. We love a preschool dance party, and IndieKid Films just plain rocks.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

Powered By Blogger