12.18.2008

Periodic Table of Awesoments Fills Me With Joy


The folks over at The Dapperstache got this one WAY right. Firstly, bacon is the supreme, most simple, most unified and basic form of awesome (witness the bacontini). This whole thing makes sense to me in a way that the old periodic table never did. My life would be much different if I could have studied Awesometry instead of Chemistry in high school.

Okay, that last sentence was totally untrue, but I admire the time and effort put into this. The Ninja to Ghost and Dinosaur to Mutant progressions make me giggle on the inside, and the presence of "Sunglasses" at 97 gives me hope. Where are my sunglasses, anyway?

Again, I say: it's not that these people have too much free time on their hands, it's that the rest of us lack vision.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger